APS : WEDNESDAY 12 JULY 2017
WASHINGTON (U.S.)- A multi-sectoral delegation representing Algerian experts will take part, Wednesday and Thursday in Washington, in the meeting of the global coalition against DAESH said the Algerian embassy in Washington.
In this meeting, which will be held at the level of experts, Algeria will participate as an observer.
The representatives of 72 countries which participate in this global coalition are called to review their experiences in terms of counterterrorism, particularly on aspects relating to deradicalization, cyber criminality and the threat posed by foreign fighters to international security.
It is also about exchange relating to the actions led in terms of the fight against drug trafficking, which became an important source of terrorist funding as well as the risk of terrorist infiltration amongst illegal migrants.
- (English) Boukadoum reaffirms Algeria’s unconditional support to Palestinian people
- (English) President Tebboune congratulates Guterres for his re-election as UN Secretary General
- (English) Antalya Diplomacy Forum: Boukadoum takes part in two debates
- (Français) Forum économique algéro-libyen et Foire des produits algériens destinés au marché libyen: Cérémonie en l’honneur des organisateurs
- (English) Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions