(English) Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia
Съжаляваме, тази публикация е налична само на Английски (Сащ), Френски и Арабски.
APS : Saturday, 04 March 2023
ALGIERS- Algeria extended its deepest condolences to the Republic of Indonesia, following a fire that broke out at a fuel depot in Jakarta, causing deaths and injuries, expressing its compassion and solidarity in this
painful situation, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad said in a statement.
“Following the fire which broke out Friday in a fuel depot in Jakarta, Indonesia’s capital, causing several victims, Algeria extends its deepest condolences to the families of the victims, wishing a speedy recovery to the injured,” said the statement.
“At this painful time, Algeria expresses also its compassion and solidarity with the Republic of Indonesia, brotherly country, leaders, government and people,” added the source.
- (English) Statment of the Minister Attaf
- (English) Mr. Attaf confirms that Algeria will continue its contribution as a responsible and reliable partner in the face of global challenges
- (English) Attaf lands in New York ahead of elections of Security Council non-permanent members
- (English) Africa Day in Sofia
- (English) National Day of the Algerian Muslim Scouts : May 27, 1941-2023