APS : Tuesday, 30 March 2021
ALGIERS- A memorandum of understanding was signed Tuesday, in Algiers, between the national company of iron and steel “FERAAL” and the Chinese consortium for the exploitation of Gara Djebilet deposit in the province of Tindouf.
The inking ceremony was held at the headquarters of the Ministry of Energy and Mines, in the presence of the sector’s minister Mohamed Arkab and China’s ambassador to Algeria Li Lianhe.
This MoU is about carrying out studies and works with the Chinese side made up of the companies CWE, MCC and Heyday Solar for the launch of this project.
- Честване на Националния ден на паметта – 08 май 1945
- Важно съобщение до българските журналисти
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- (English) Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- (English) Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart