APS : Sunday, 31 January 2016
SOFIA- Algeria’s wrestler Akram Boudjemline (71 Kg/Greco-Roman) won the silver in Dan-Kolov & Nicola-Petrov International Wrestling Tournament in Sofia, Bulgaria, on Saturday.
On Saturday, Algeria’s Bouzid Louanes got the bronze in men’s 97 kg free-style wrestling event, while Lamalsa Rabea (61kg) won the bonze in female wrestling event.
Algerian wrestlers Sid Azara Bachir (85 Kg/Greco-Roman), Benaissa Tarek Aziz (66 Kg/Greco-Roman), Lallouche Neserellah (65 Kg/free-style) and Ait Amrane Mehdi (65 Kg/free-style) will compete on Sunday.
This tournament is an opportunity for Algerian wrestlers to prepare for forthcoming international wrestling events, including Africa-Oceania Olympic Games qualifying tournament, to be held from 1 to 3 April at Mohamed-Boudiaf sports complex in Algiers.
- Възпоменателно честване на Националния ден на миграцията
- (English) Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- (English) Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- (English) Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation
- (English) Prime Minister received by president of Ghana