APS : Monday, 19 April 2021
ALGIERS- The Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CACI) and the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Handicrafts of Cameroon on Monday considered an agreement for establishing
of the Algerian-Cameroonian Business Council.
According to a statement published by the CACI on its official Facebook page, the two chambers held a video-conference meeting, in the presence of Director General of the CACI, Ouahiba Behloul, Director of Promotion and Support for Economic Exchanges at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Rabah Fassih , as well as the representative of the Ministry of Commerce, Mohamed Lamine Merrakchi.
This meeting focused on the examination of the Agreement establishing the Algerian-Cameroonian Business Council allowing the development and facilitation of economic and commercial exchanges between Algeria and Cameroon, said the same source.
- (English) Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- (English) Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- (English) President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- (English) Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- (English) Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region