APS : Thursday, 13 December 2018
CAIRO (Egypt)- Algerian Group Condor has signed in Cairo agreements with four Egyptian companies on the marketing of its products in Egypt and in other Middle Eastern countries.
The signing ceremony has been held on the sidelines of the 1st Intra-African Trade Fair (IATF-2018), being organized from 11 to 17 December in Cairo.
The deals documents have been signed by CEO of Condor, Abdelmalek Benhamadi, and delegates from Egyptian firms “Rajamec”, “Fresh”, “Speed Tech” and “PDC”, in the presence of Trade Minister Said Djellab, and Algeria ambassador to Egypt Nadir Larbaoui.
The deals concluded with Egyptian companies “Ramajec” and “Fresh” concern the distribution of Condor household electrical products in Egypt (mainly washing machines and refrigerators).
Regarding the contracts concluded with “Speed Tech” and “PDC”, they provide for the marketing of Condor mobile telephones, both in Egypt and in further Middle Eastern countries.
CEO of Condor told the press that the signing of those agreements is part of the Group’s ambitions to gain at least 10% of market shares in Egypt by 2022.
38 Algerian companies are taking part in the 1st Intra-African Trade Fair, organized by the African Bank of Import-Export (Afreximbank) in collaboration with the African Union (AU).
- (English) Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- (English) UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- (English) Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- (English) Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- (English) Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum