APS : Thursday, 13 February 2020
ALGIERS-Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum met Thursday in Algiers with his Mauritanian counterpart Ismail Ould Sheikh Ahmed who is on a working visit to Algiers.
The talks took place at the headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- (English) Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied
- (English) Chairman of Libya’s Presidential Council on official visit to Algeria Wednesday
- (English) Hood: Algeria-US views on Libya crisis resolution convergent
- (English) Biden administration seeks to cooperate with Algeria “on common goals,” says Hood
- (English) President Tebboune receives phone call from Tunisian counterpart