APS: Saturday, 29 August 2020
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum on Friday in Bamako, Mali, held talks with the members of the National Committee for the Salvation of the People (NCSP) in Mali, the ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.
- (English) Commemoration of The knowledge Day “Youm El-Ilm” – April 16
- Обръщение на Президента на Републиката по случай Деня на знанието
- (English) Algeria condemns assassination of Sidi Brahim Ould Sidati
- (English) President Tebboune holds phone talks with Nigerien counterpart
- (English) President Tebboune receives Malian Foreign Minister