APS : MONDAY 25 JANUARY 2021
ALGIERS – Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum on Monday had telephone conversations his Indian, Omani and Tunisian counterparts. The minister and his counterparts discussed a series of common-interest questions,
the minister said on his official account Twitter.
Boukadoum discussed with Indian Foreign Minister Subrahmanyam Jaishankar the “relations” linking Algeria and India, as well as “international cooperation in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19)”.
The telephone interview with his Omani counterpart, Sayyid Badr bin Hamad bin Hamood Al Busaidi “has been an opportunity to recall the historical relations binding the two countries, as it allowed an exchange of views on questions of common interest.”
The Algerian foreign minister also inquired about the state of health of Tunisian Foreign Minister Othman Jerandi, and wished “speedy recovery and a speedy return for the pursuit of his noble missions”.
- (English) Commemoration of The knowledge Day “Youm El-Ilm” – April 16
- Обръщение на Президента на Републиката по случай Деня на знанието
- (English) Algeria condemns assassination of Sidi Brahim Ould Sidati
- (English) President Tebboune holds phone talks with Nigerien counterpart
- (English) President Tebboune receives Malian Foreign Minister