APS : Wednesday, 24 February 2016
ALGIERS- The secretary-general of Austria’s federal ministry of Foreign Affairs, Michael Linhart, will pay a working visit to Algeria on Thursday,
the ministry of Foreign Affairs said Wednesday in a statement. Austrian senior official’s visit will be “an opportunity to further boost the political dialogue between Algeria and Austria,” the statement underlined.
It will allow the two countries to examine bilateral cooperation and consider ways and methods to promote it, according to the statement.
The visit will also be an opportunity for the two parties “to exchange views on regional and international topical issues of common interest, especially migration.”
During the visit, Linhart will hold discussions with the secretary general of the ministry of Foreign Affairs and that of the ministry of Interior and Local Authorities, the statement added.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- (English) President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- (English) Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- (English) Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune