APS : Saturday, 19 June 2021
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister, Sabri Boukadoum, took part Saturday in a panel discussion on the “MENA region: towards a sustainable agenda,” as part of the first Antalya Diplomacy Forum hel in Turkey,
said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
The Minister took this opportunity to present the Algerian experience and its initiatives to promote peaceful and political solutions to crises, stressing the need to overcome the traditional method of conflict management by working to meet the conditions for resolving them permanently.
In addition, the head of Algerian diplomacy participated in a second panel discussion on economic cooperation between Africa and Turkey, where he called, in his speech, to establish a balanced partnership that preserves the interests of both parties, highlighting the economic reforms initiated by President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune to improve the investment climate and encourage foreign investment, said the same source.
The minister also held, on the sidelines of this work, bilateral meetings with Turkish economic operators including those operating in Algeria and with his counterparts from a number of countries including Gabon, Kenya, Madagascar, Libya, Cameroon, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Poland and Malaysia, concluded the ministry.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- (English) President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- (English) Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- (English) Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune