APS : Sunday, 17 May 2020
ALGIERS- The memorandum of understanding (MoU) on agricultural cooperation signed in 2018 between Algeria and Turkey has entered into force, as the presidential decree on its ratification has been published in the Official Journal n° 29.
President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune signed on May 6 the decree on the “ratification of the memorandum of understanding for cooperation between the Government of the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria and the Government of the Republic of Turkey in the field of agriculture, inked in Algiers on 26 February 2018.”
Ratified by the ministers of Agriculture of the two countries, the MoU is meant to establish scientific and economic cooperation in agricultural areas.
“The Parties (Algeria and Turkey), based on the principle of common interests and equality, shall work towards scientific, technical and economic cooperation in the fields of agriculture, rural development and food processing industry, as provided for in this memorandum of understanding,” according to the MoU.
- (English) Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- (English) President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- (English) Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- (English) Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- (English) President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine