APS : Monday, 30 May 2016
ALGIERS- Algerian and Polish economic operators should build genuine partnerships in the sectors of industry and technology, stressed, Monday in Algiers, Chairman of the Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CACI) Mohamed Laid Benamor.
During an Algerian-Polish Business Forum, held in presence of a delegation of Polish economic operators led by Under Secretary of State for Poland’s Ministry of Economic Development, Radoslaw Domagalski-Labedzki, Benamor underlined the need “to build genuine industrial and technology partnerships.”
“The Forum is an opportunity for Algerian and Polish companies to explore and identify the different sectors, which are growth and development drivers in the two countries,” he said.
For his part, Radoslaw said that “Algeria has become our third economic partner among Arab countries, after the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and the Saudi Arabia, and our second economic partner in Africa.”
He added that the Polish operators would draw on Algerian entrepreneurs’ experience to strengthen their presence in the African continent.
- Възпоменателно честване на Националния ден на миграцията
- (English) Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- (English) Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- (English) Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation
- (English) Prime Minister received by president of Ghana