APS :Thursday, 12 November 2020
ALGIERS- Algeria has firmly condemned the attack that occurred in the city of Jeddah, in Saudi Arabia, leaving several injured, and assures this brotherly country of its solidarity, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said Thursday in a statement.
“Algeria firmly condemns the vile attack that occurred in the city of Jeddah in Saudi Arabia, leaving several injured,” said the source.
“Algeria assured the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia of its solidarity and support for the preservation of its security and stability and in all the measures that it will take to protect its citizens and residents against such criminal acts, hoping a speedy recovery to the injured,” concluded the source.
- (English) Lamamra holds talks with Saudi counterpart
- (English) Lamamra starts working visit to Saudi Arabia
- (English) Developments in Mali: Algeria expresses “full readiness” to accompany Mali, ECOWAS
- (English) Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- (English) President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister