APS : Monday, 16 November 2020
BAMAKO – Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum on Monday reiterated Algeria’s commitment alongside Malians in order to implement the peace and reconciliation agreement in Mali, resulting from the Algiers process.
“Today I reiterate Algeria’s commitment, in its capacity as leader of international mediation and chair of the Peace Agreement Monitoring Committee (CSA), to do everything possible to pursue the implementation of the Agreement during this crucial period, “Boukadoum told the opening of the 41st ordinary session of the CSA held in Bamako.
In this regard, the head of Algerian diplomacy recalled that “President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune underlined all the interest he attaches to the full application of the Agreement, as the only way to enable Mali to preserve its stability and meet the multiple challenges it faces.”
“Algeria, which has made significant efforts to stabilize Mali through the conclusion of the Agreement, and for the preservation of the stability of this brother country over the last months, is committed to bring its support to the ongoing Transition period,” he said
- (English) President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- (English) President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- (English) President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- (English) Lamamra received by Syrian president
- (English) عيد سعيد كل عام وانتم بخير