APS : Tuesday, 02 October 2018
ALGIERS- Speaker of the Council of the Nation Abdelkader Bensalah arrived Monday in Conakry, in Guinea, to represent President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika in the festivities celebrating
the 60th anniversary of Guinea’s independence, said a communiqué of the Council.
Bensalah was received by President of the National Assembly of Guinea Claude Kory Kondiano, according to the communiqué.
“Bensalah held discussions, at the VIP lounge of the airport, with President of Guinea Alpha Condé who expressed his thanks to President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika for the participation in the festivities commemorating the 60th anniversary of Guinea’s independence while hailing the level of the historical relations between the two countries,” said the source, adding that the “Guinean President expressed his country’s willingness to raise the level of these relations, boosted since the 3rd Algerian-Guinean joint committee in December 2017.”
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo