APS : Tuesday, 02 October 2018
ALGIERS- Speaker of the Council of the Nation Abdelkader Bensalah arrived Monday in Conakry, in Guinea, to represent President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika in the festivities celebrating
the 60th anniversary of Guinea’s independence, said a communiqué of the Council.
Bensalah was received by President of the National Assembly of Guinea Claude Kory Kondiano, according to the communiqué.
“Bensalah held discussions, at the VIP lounge of the airport, with President of Guinea Alpha Condé who expressed his thanks to President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika for the participation in the festivities commemorating the 60th anniversary of Guinea’s independence while hailing the level of the historical relations between the two countries,” said the source, adding that the “Guinean President expressed his country’s willingness to raise the level of these relations, boosted since the 3rd Algerian-Guinean joint committee in December 2017.”
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied