APS : Sunday, 08 April 2018
ALGIERS- Speaker of the Council of the Nation (Upper House of Parliament) Abdelkader
Bensalah and Angola’s Minster of Foreign Affairs Manuel Domingos Augusto examined, Sunday in Algiers,
bilateral relations and means to enhance them up to the highest level, for the best interests of the peoples of the two countries.
During the discussions, held in presence of Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel, the two sides reaffirmed “their readiness to boost economic and commercial cooperation up to a level commensurate with that of the good political relations linking the two countries.
The Angolan minister hailed the “achievements made by Algeria, under President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.”
“Algeria has become a source for inspiration for African countries regarding national reconciliation,” he said.
The two sides also agreed to “increase the exchange of visits and work for the coordination of positions at parliamentary meetings.”
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces