APS : Sunday, 08 April 2018
ALGIERS- Speaker of the Council of the Nation (Upper House of Parliament) Abdelkader
Bensalah and Angola’s Minster of Foreign Affairs Manuel Domingos Augusto examined, Sunday in Algiers,
bilateral relations and means to enhance them up to the highest level, for the best interests of the peoples of the two countries.
During the discussions, held in presence of Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel, the two sides reaffirmed “their readiness to boost economic and commercial cooperation up to a level commensurate with that of the good political relations linking the two countries.
The Angolan minister hailed the “achievements made by Algeria, under President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.”
“Algeria has become a source for inspiration for African countries regarding national reconciliation,” he said.
The two sides also agreed to “increase the exchange of visits and work for the coordination of positions at parliamentary meetings.”
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya