APS : Monday, 25 February 2019
SHARM EL SHEIKH (Egypt)- Speaker of the Council of the Nation Abdelkader Bensalah held Monday, in Sharm El Sheikh (Egypt), talks with Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs,
European Union and Cooperation Josep Borrell, on the sidelines of the Arab League-European Union Summit.
In the meeting, held upon the request of Spanish minister, the two sides examined ways to strengthen bilateral relations, notably in the economic field.
The two sides also broached issues of common interest and the latest developments in the Arab region, including the situation in Syria and Libya, in addition to points on the agenda of this summit.
Abdelkader Bensalah is taking part in this summit in his capacity as representative of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization