APS : Monday, 25 February 2019
SHARM EL SHEIKH (Egypt)- Speaker of the Council of the Nation Abdelkader Bensalah held Monday, in Sharm El Sheikh (Egypt), talks with Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs,
European Union and Cooperation Josep Borrell, on the sidelines of the Arab League-European Union Summit.
In the meeting, held upon the request of Spanish minister, the two sides examined ways to strengthen bilateral relations, notably in the economic field.
The two sides also broached issues of common interest and the latest developments in the Arab region, including the situation in Syria and Libya, in addition to points on the agenda of this summit.
Abdelkader Bensalah is taking part in this summit in his capacity as representative of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo