APS : Saturday, 29 February 2020
ALGIERS- Minister of the Interior, Local Government and National Planning Kamel Beldjoud will take part on March 1 – 2 in Tunis (Tunisia), in the proceedings of the 37th session of the Arab Interior Ministers Council (CMAI), said on Saturday a ministry’s press release.
This two-day session will focus on “examining questions relating to Arab cooperation in the security fields, in particular the fight against cross-border terrorism” and “drawing up plans for the fight against cybercrime and organized crimes, in addition to strengthening cooperation between police and civil defense institutions in member states,” said the same source.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification