APS : Saturday, 29 February 2020
ALGIERS- Minister of the Interior, Local Government and National Planning Kamel Beldjoud will take part on March 1 – 2 in Tunis (Tunisia), in the proceedings of the 37th session of the Arab Interior Ministers Council (CMAI), said on Saturday a ministry’s press release.
This two-day session will focus on “examining questions relating to Arab cooperation in the security fields, in particular the fight against cross-border terrorism” and “drawing up plans for the fight against cybercrime and organized crimes, in addition to strengthening cooperation between police and civil defense institutions in member states,” said the same source.
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied
- Chairman of Libya’s Presidential Council on official visit to Algeria Wednesday
- Hood: Algeria-US views on Libya crisis resolution convergent
- Biden administration seeks to cooperate with Algeria “on common goals,” says Hood
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Tunisian counterpart