APS: Wednesday, 05 August 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, held on Wednesday a telephone conversation with Lebanese counterpart, Michel Aoun, to enquire about the situation in the country, following the massive blast that shook Tuesday Beirut’s port, the Presidency of the Republic said in a communiqué.
- Algeria offers condolences on deadly stampede at Indonesian stadium
- Burkina Faso: Foreign ministry closely monitors situation of national community
- MOU on political consultations between Algeria, Thailand
- Tourism: Algeria, Mauritania ink cooperation agreement
- Algeria-EU: 4th annual high-level energy dialogue meeting on October 10 in Algiers