APS: Wednesday, 05 August 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, held on Wednesday a telephone conversation with Lebanese counterpart, Michel Aoun, to enquire about the situation in the country, following the massive blast that shook Tuesday Beirut’s port, the Presidency of the Republic said in a communiqué.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum