APS: Thursday, 06 August 2020
ALGIERS-The Algerian Red Crescent (CRA) on Thursday supervised an operation to send more than 200 tonnes of aids to Lebanon and a team rescuers and experts in disaster management in order to help this brotherly country to overcome the difficult situation caused by the explosion that shook the port of Beirut on Tuesday.
- Algeria offers condolences on deadly stampede at Indonesian stadium
- Burkina Faso: Foreign ministry closely monitors situation of national community
- MOU on political consultations between Algeria, Thailand
- Tourism: Algeria, Mauritania ink cooperation agreement
- Algeria-EU: 4th annual high-level energy dialogue meeting on October 10 in Algiers