APS : Wednesday, 18 July 2018
ALGIERS-The Association of National Olympic Committees of Africa (ANOCA) will bestow the Olympic Order of Merit on President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Secretary General of the association,
Mahmoud Aboukacem announced Monday in Algiers. “
“The ANOCA executive committee met Thursday morning and decided to bestow the Olympic Order of Merit on President Bouteflika,” Aboukacem said on the sidelines of a press conference of the organizing committee of the African Youth Games (AYG 2018) to start Tuesday in Algiers.
The handover ceremony will take place on the sidelines of AYG-2018 opening, scheduled for Wednesday at the 5 July stadium in Algiers.
More than 4,500 people, including 3,300 athletes from 54 countries, will partake in AYG-2018.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization