APS : Wednesday, 18 July 2018
ALGIERS-The Association of National Olympic Committees of Africa (ANOCA) will bestow the Olympic Order of Merit on President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Secretary General of the association,
Mahmoud Aboukacem announced Monday in Algiers. “
“The ANOCA executive committee met Thursday morning and decided to bestow the Olympic Order of Merit on President Bouteflika,” Aboukacem said on the sidelines of a press conference of the organizing committee of the African Youth Games (AYG 2018) to start Tuesday in Algiers.
The handover ceremony will take place on the sidelines of AYG-2018 opening, scheduled for Wednesday at the 5 July stadium in Algiers.
More than 4,500 people, including 3,300 athletes from 54 countries, will partake in AYG-2018.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya