APS : Monday, 04 December 2017
ABIDJAN- Chairman of the African Union Commission Moussa Faki Mahamat supported Algeria’s choice to coordinate AU’s efforts in terms of prevention and fight against terrorism and violent extremism.
In the last summit which brought together the heads of State of the African Union and those of the European Union in the Ivorian capital, Abidjan, the Chairman of AU Commission congratulated Algeria and its President Abdelaziz Bouteflika for the “efficient coordination of AU’s efforts in terms of prevention and fight against terrorism,” while underlining that Algeria was chosen for its “pioneering experience” in this field and its “efficient policy” in the fight against violent extremism, inviting, in this regard, all the African countries to “follow the Algerian experience” in this field.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune