APS : Monday, 04 December 2017
ABIDJAN- Chairman of the African Union Commission Moussa Faki Mahamat supported Algeria’s choice to coordinate AU’s efforts in terms of prevention and fight against terrorism and violent extremism.
In the last summit which brought together the heads of State of the African Union and those of the European Union in the Ivorian capital, Abidjan, the Chairman of AU Commission congratulated Algeria and its President Abdelaziz Bouteflika for the “efficient coordination of AU’s efforts in terms of prevention and fight against terrorism,” while underlining that Algeria was chosen for its “pioneering experience” in this field and its “efficient policy” in the fight against violent extremism, inviting, in this regard, all the African countries to “follow the Algerian experience” in this field.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea