APS : Sunday, 09 February 2020
ADDIS ABABA- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Saturday in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Palestinian Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayyeh.
President Tebboune reiterated Algeria’s support to the Palestinian cause, saying that Algeria is, and will always be, alongside the Palestinian people.
The Palestinian Prime Minister said the Algerian people have always backed the Palestinians, adding that he informed President Tebboune of the Palestinian position over what is called the “Deal of Century” as well as the sufferings of the Palestinian people in Al Qods (Jeusalem), in Gaza and the rest of the Palestinian territory.
Shtayyeh also conveyed Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas’ greetings to President Tebboune, mentioning the efforts made to achieve inter-Palestinian reconciliation and hold elections.
The audience was held on the eve of the 33rd ordinary session of the African Union Assembly of Heads of State and Government (AU-AHSG).
- (Français) Communiqué du Conseil des ministres
- Algeria-Saudi Arabia parliamentary friendship and fraternity group set up
- Algeria offers condolences on deadly stampede at Indonesian stadium
- Burkina Faso: Foreign ministry closely monitors situation of national community
- MOU on political consultations between Algeria, Thailand