AU Commission chairman pays glowing tribute to President Bouteflika
APS : Sunday, 11 March 2018
TLEMCEN (Algeria)- The chairman of AU Commission, Moussa Faki Mahamat paid Sunday, in Tlemcen (540 km west of Algiers), a “glowing tribute” to President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika,
for his pan-African commitment and leading role in the creation of the African Union, a continental organization which is “behind the numerous achievements and gains of which Africa is very proud.”
Moussa Faki Mahamat paid tribute to President Bouteflika during the visit he made to the Pan-African Institute of Water Science, Energy and Climate Change.
Mentioning the high number of students trained at the pan-African institute, Moussa Faki Mahamat stressed the good performance of this establishment of excellence and significant contribution to higher education and scientific research in Africa.
The institute’s key role show “Algeria’s top level commitment and is a matter of satisfaction considering the importance Algeria attaches to Africa and to the defence of the continent’s interests.”
The AU Commission chief, in addition, expressed “recognition” for Algeria’s “multiple efforts” to operationalize the pan-African institute.
He stressed that Algeria’s support to Africa is a “source of inspiration” in the implementation of AU Agenda 2063.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée