APS : THURSDAY 04 FEBRUARY 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Trade Kamel Rezig took part Thursday in the works of the 107th session of the Economic and Social Council of the Arab League, said a ministerial statement.
Held by videoconference under the chairmanship of Lebanon, the meeting was an opportunity to broach several economic items, including the preparatory mechanisms for the next Arab Summit, the issue of cooperation between the Arab League and the great powers in the fields of industry, trade and development, as well as the Customs Union file, stressed the same source.
The recommendations resulting from this meeting focused on “the need to highlight the major role of the Greater Arab Free Trade Area (GAFTA) in increasing the volume of trade and promoting exports between GAFTA member states, added the same source.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine