APS : Saturday, 19 June 2021
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister, Sabri Boukadoum, took part Saturday in a panel discussion on the “MENA region: towards a sustainable agenda,” as part of the first Antalya Diplomacy Forum hel in Turkey,
said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
The Minister took this opportunity to present the Algerian experience and its initiatives to promote peaceful and political solutions to crises, stressing the need to overcome the traditional method of conflict management by working to meet the conditions for resolving them permanently.
In addition, the head of Algerian diplomacy participated in a second panel discussion on economic cooperation between Africa and Turkey, where he called, in his speech, to establish a balanced partnership that preserves the interests of both parties, highlighting the economic reforms initiated by President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune to improve the investment climate and encourage foreign investment, said the same source.
The minister also held, on the sidelines of this work, bilateral meetings with Turkish economic operators including those operating in Algeria and with his counterparts from a number of countries including Gabon, Kenya, Madagascar, Libya, Cameroon, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Poland and Malaysia, concluded the ministry.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne