APS : Monday, 24 December 2018
ANNABA- Minister of Trade Said Djellab, accompanied by Minister of Environment and Renewable Energies Fatima Zohra Zerouati, kicked off an export operation of 35,000 tonnes of clinker (main constituent of cement),
produced by CILAS cement plant, from the port of Annaba to that of Abidjan (Ivory Coast).
Chairing this operation, the second of its kind to an African country, the minister enquired about the conditions and capacities of Annaba port, stressing the need to develop the logistical services to win time and reduce export costs.
With a production capacity of 2.7 million tonnes per year, the cement plant CILAS, fruit of a partnership between a private individual and the company LafargeHolcim, plans to export 2 million of tonnes of cement.
The minister welcomed the performance of this company which resorted to advanced technologies that take into consideration the ecological aspect.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied