APS : Tuesday, 20 September 2016
MILAN (Italy)- Algiers’ cultural week in Milan is an open house on the authentic heritage of Algiers, said Monday Algeria’s Consul General to Milan Abdelkrim Touahria.
In a statement to the press on the eve of the opening of this event, Touahria underlined that Algiers’ cultural week will allow informing the visitors of the various types of art of Algiers city.
The consul general welcomed on this occasion the “fruitful” cooperation between Algiers and Milan in the economic, scientific and cultural fields, announcing in this regard the next creation of a joint company between the two cities for the restoration of old buildings.
In this regard, he said that 23,000 Algerian nationals registered at the Algerian consulate live in the city of Milan which enjoys a proven experience in the field of tourism and hotel management.
Several exhibitions will be organized on this occasion, notably of ceramic articles made by Algerian artists, books, pictures and paintings on the city of Algiers.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan