Algeria's rich experience in promoting peace should be built on in Africa, Arab world
APS : Sunday, 18 December 2016
ORAN- Algeria’s rich experience in promoting peace and security, through the national reconciliation process,
should be built on in Africa and the Arab world, said Sunday Arab League’s Deputy Secretary General Ahmed bin Heli.
In a statement to the press on the sidelines of the 4th High-Level Seminar on Peace and Security in Africa, which opened Saturday in Oran, bin Heli said that the meeting has a great symbolic importance related to the Algerian experience in the national reconciliation, initiated by President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, who managed to restore peace and security in the country.
“Algeria has a rich experience in the achievement of peace and security,” he said.
“The second symbolic of the meeting is the reputation of the active Algerian diplomacy at international meetings and in mediations. An experience that should be built on in the continent as well as around the world,” he added.
“Oran’s seminar is one of the major international platforms devoted to security and peace in Africa and in the world,” he said.
“The Arab League will present, during this seminar, its vision on the best means to preserve peace and security in the world, and strengthen cooperation between the African Union (AU) and the Arab League,” said bin Heli.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée