APS : Saturday, 01 July 2017
ADDIS ABABA (Ethiopia)- Algeria’s experience in the fight against terrorism and investment in youth will be presented at the 29th Summit of Heads of State and Government of the African Union (AU)
scheduled for 3 and 4 July.
Abdelkader Messahel, minister of Foreign Affairs told the press, on the sidelines of the 31st session of the African Union Executive Council that Prime Minister Abdelmadjid Tebboune, who will represent the president of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika at the 29th African Union Summit, will present the Algerian experience in terms of investment in youth.
He recalled that Algeria dedicated a big chapter to its youth in the last revision of the Constitution, particularly concerning employment and education, and the efficient involvement of this group of the population in the political field and the economic development of the country.
Concerning the issue of peace and security in Africa, the chief of Algerian diplomacy said that an Algerian memorandum regarding the fight against terrorist and violent extremism will be presented in this Summit.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart