APS : Thursday, 29 November 2018
MOSTAGANEM (Algeria)- Algerian and Italian economic operators on Thursday, in Mostaganem (355-km west of Algiers), showed considerable interest in bilateral partnership in agriculture,
aquaculture and food processing industry.
The manager of the Italian Agency for Foreign Trade ICE in Algeria, Giorgio Calveri, in a meeting bringing together Algerian and Italian businessmen, said Algeria and Italy have good economic relations, especially in trade, as Italy is Algeria’s first partner with 9.3 billion dollars in 2017.
There are big partnership opportunities, mainly in productive investment under the win-win rule, including agriculture and food processing industry, he said, adding that Algerian and Italian economic operators have held about one hundred meetings.
The sectors concerned by the Algerian-Italian meeting are important and strategic for the diversification of national economy (non-hydrocarbon investments), said the person in charge of information, monitoring of exports at Oran’s chamber of commerce and Industry, Fadela Guessous.
The two-day economic event, organized by the chamber of commerce in the province of Mostaganem, Italian trade agency ITA, and Italy’s ambassador to Algeria, has brought together economic operators from the provinces of Mostaganem, Oran, Tlemcen Sidi Bel-Abbes, Relizane, Djelfa and Tiaret and 14 Italian operators specialized in agriculture, aquaculture and food industry.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization