APS : Wednesday, 18 April 2018
ALGIERS – The 13th Algerian-Saudi Joint Committee wrapped up with the signing, on Wednesday in Riyadh, of three agreements in investment, normalization and in the field of the international relations,
said the Industry and Mines Ministry in a communiqué.
The Algerian-Saudi Committee, which proceedings took place in Riyadh on 17 and 18 April, was co-chaired by Minister of Industry and Mines, Youcef Yousfi, and Majid Bin Abdullah Al Qasabi, Minister of Commerce and Investment.
On the sidelines of the committee, the minister had talks with Al Kassabi, as well as with Minister of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources, Khalid Bin Abdulaziz Al Falih, said the statement.
The talks focused on the bilateral cooperation and its consolidation in the fields of industry and mines.
Yousfi also met with the Governor of the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority, Ibrahim bin Abdurrahman Al-Omar, as well as with the leaders of some Saudi companies.
The 12th session of the Algerian-Saudi Joint Committee was held in February 2017 in Algiers.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune