APS : Tuesday, 18 April 2017
ALGIERS- The second session of Algerian-Russian consultation on security and counterterrorism has got underway at the International Centre of Conferences in Algiers on Tuesday.
The session is co-chaired by Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel and the representative of Russia’s National Security Council Venediktov Alexander.
The regional and international fight against terrorism as well as the main conflicts and crises in the region, especially the situations in Libya, Mali, Sahel, Syria, and Western Sahara will be examined by the two delegations.
The session will also focus on the fight against cyber-terrorism and cybercrime, as well as the connection between terrorism and transnational organized crime.
The first session of Algerian-Russian consultation took place in Moscow in July 2016.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart