APS : THURSDAY 26 APRIL 2018
ALGIERS- Trade Minister Said Djellab and Niger’s Prime Minister opened, Thursday in Niamey, the Specific Exhibition of Algerian Products, said the Ministry in a communiqué.
More than fifty Algerian public and private companies operating in various sectors are participating in this trading event, which will run until 2 May.
The opening ceremony was attended by six members of Niger’s government and the Algerian ambassador to Niger, said the communiqué.
The Trade minister was received by Niger’s Premier in an open session attended by members of the Nigerien government.
During the meeting, Djellab expressed appreciation for the solidarity showed by Niger following the military aircraft crash in Boufarik on 11 April, added the Ministry’s communiqué.
Djellab congratulated Niger’s Premier for the achievement made under the successful leadership of President Mahamadou Issoufou, resulting in the creation of the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) in Kigali, Rwanda, in March.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied