APS : Tuesday, 17 April 2018
LONDON- Algeria is taking part at the International Food and Drink Fair of Birmingham “FOODEX 2018,” held from 16 to 18 April in the United Kingdom.
Six Algerian companies from the agri-food sector are exhibiting their products on the occasion of this international fair to which an important number of companies from several countries are participating.
This participation was made possible thanks to the support provided by the services of Trade Ministry through the National Agency for Promotion of Foreign Trade (ALGEX) and the Algerian Company of Fairs and Exports (SAFEX) as well as the embassy of Algeria in London, underlined ALGEX Director of Cooperation Aissa Zeghmati.
The initiative is part of the programme of the participation of Algeria at trade fairs and exhibitions abroad for the year 2018 and comes within the framework of Algeria’s efforts to promote its non-hydrocarbon exports.
The Algerian companies present in Birmingham are specialized in the production and marking of agri-food products and hope, through this participation, to capture markets abroad, notably in Europe, said the exhibitors.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea