APS : Monday, 14 November 2016
ALGIERS- Several Algerian companies will exhibit their products at the International Crafts Exhibition “Bazaar 2016” which will be held from 16 to 20 November in Berlin in Germany, said Monday the Algerian-German Chamber of Trade and Industry.
This fair, considered as the largest craft fair in Europe, will be marked notably by the participation of the company Tapis Algerie from Ghardaia, the ceramic workshop Akram (Algiers) and the company Magharet El Mordjane specialized in coral jewellery.
Around 40,000 visitors are expected in the event which attracts professionals in search of new products exhibited by about sixty countries.
Berlin’s fair will be an opportunity to the Algerian craftsmen to exchange their experiences and expertise with their foreign counterparts.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister