APS : Monday, 14 November 2016
ALGIERS- Several Algerian companies will exhibit their products at the International Crafts Exhibition “Bazaar 2016” which will be held from 16 to 20 November in Berlin in Germany, said Monday the Algerian-German Chamber of Trade and Industry.
This fair, considered as the largest craft fair in Europe, will be marked notably by the participation of the company Tapis Algerie from Ghardaia, the ceramic workshop Akram (Algiers) and the company Magharet El Mordjane specialized in coral jewellery.
Around 40,000 visitors are expected in the event which attracts professionals in search of new products exhibited by about sixty countries.
Berlin’s fair will be an opportunity to the Algerian craftsmen to exchange their experiences and expertise with their foreign counterparts.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune