APS : Tuesday, 05 June 2018
WASHINGTON- The Algerian-American Foundation for Culture, Education, Science and Technology (AAF-CEST) will organize a Summer University in Algiers and Batna for doctoral students nationwide from 8 to 19 July,
said Tuesday its President, Professor Taha Merghoub.
AAF 2018 Summer University will be held in Algiers from 8 to 14 July and in Batna (435-km east of Algiers) from 15 to 19 July.
It will focus on several themes related to smart grids, biology, biotechnology, health, civil engineering and architecture.
The event will be organized with the support of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and the General Directorate of Scientific Research and Technological Development, in collaboration with the Houari-Boumediene University of Sciences and Technology (USTHB) in Algiers and Mustapha Benboulaid University (Batna2) in Batna.
Professor Merghoub, also Associate Laboratory Member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre in the United States, said that AAF 2018 Summer University aims at sharing experience and scientific knowledge gained abroad with Algerian scientific community in Algeria, establishing a link between the students in Algeria and the scientific community abroad and developing a network between Algerian professionals abroad and in Algeria.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization