APS : Saturday, 09 April 2022
ALGIERS- Algeria welcomed the announcement, by Yemen’s President of the Republic, of the creation of a presidential council to which he fully delegates his powers, hoping that this move will help support the efforts
aimed to reaching a lasting solution to the crisis in this country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad said Saturday in a statement.
“Algeria welcomes the announcement by Yemen’s President of the Republic of the creation of a presidential council to which he fully delegates his powers, in accordance with the Constitution, the Gulf Initiative and its executive mechanisms, in order to complete the implementation of the transition process in the brotherly country Yemen,” said the source.
“Algeria hopes that this move will contribute to the support of the efforts aimed to reach an inclusive settlement and a lasting solution to the crisis in Yemen so that to preserve its unity, sovereignty and its independence and to meet the aspirations of the Yemenite brotherly people for security, stability and prosperity,” concluded the source.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune