APS : Wednesday, 07 February 2018
ALGIERS- The minister of Industry and Mining Youcef Yousfi received Tuesday, in Algiers, the World Bank’s Country Director for the Maghreb and Malta, Middle East and North Africa, Marie-Françoise Marie-Nelly, with whom he broached bilateral cooperation in the industrial field, said the ministry in a communiqué.
During this meeting, the two sides discussed bilateral cooperation between Algeria and the World Bank (WB), particularly in the industrial field, with the availability to further strengthen it in the future, said the source.
In this regard, Yousfi broached the WB’s support, notably its assistance to Algerian small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the exporting act, said the statement.
The minister also highlighted the efforts made by Algeria, despite the current economic situation, to diversify its national economy with the launch of a series of investments, notably in the industrial sector.
In this regard, he broached the boom in sectors such as the textile industry, the pharmaceutical industry, cement, the mechanic industry and the steel sector.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president