APS : Friday, 10 January 2020
ALGIERS- Algeria has “vigorously” condemned the terrorist attack Thursday on a military camp in Niger and expressed its solidarity with Niger’s government and people in “the uncompromising fight “against terrorism,
said Friday a statement of the spokesman of Foreign Affairs ministry Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“We vigorously condemn the terrorist attack which targeted on Thursday 9 January a camp of Niger Army in Chinégodar in the country’s west, leaving several soldiers dead,” said the source.
“We offer our sincere condolences to their families and their relatives. We express our solidarity with the brotherly Niger’s government and people and affirm our support to their uncompromising fight against terrorism,” added Benali Cherif.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار