APS : Friday, 10 January 2020
ALGIERS- Algeria has “vigorously” condemned the terrorist attack Thursday on a military camp in Niger and expressed its solidarity with Niger’s government and people in “the uncompromising fight “against terrorism,
said Friday a statement of the spokesman of Foreign Affairs ministry Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“We vigorously condemn the terrorist attack which targeted on Thursday 9 January a camp of Niger Army in Chinégodar in the country’s west, leaving several soldiers dead,” said the source.
“We offer our sincere condolences to their families and their relatives. We express our solidarity with the brotherly Niger’s government and people and affirm our support to their uncompromising fight against terrorism,” added Benali Cherif.
- President Tebboune awards Medal of National Merit to Italian counterpart
- Algeria-Italy: Convergence of views on all issues of common interest
- Algerian-Italian relations “strong,” “strategic”
- Algeria, Italy sign three agreements in various fields
- Algeria-Italy: Tebboune-Mattarella discussions, extended to delegations of both countries