APS : SUNDAY 25 MARCH 2018
ALGIERS-Algeria on Saturday “vigorously” condemned the terrorist attack perpetrated in southern France, which caused casualties among the population and security forces, said the Foreign Affairs Ministry in a statement.
“Algeria vigorously condemns this outrageous terrorist act and offers heartfelt condolences to the victims’ families and the French people. It also expresses solidarity with France and its friendly people,” said the Ministry’s statement.
“Based on its experience, Algeria is convinced that counterterrorism requires the international community to pool efforts and show solidarity to address terrorism and eliminate its causes,” recalled the Foreign Ministry.
President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika addressed a condolence message to his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron following the terrorist attack in Terbes, in which he expressed Algeria’s active solidarity and cooperation facing terrorist threats and crimes.
Algeria vigorously condemns this cowardly crime that unfortunately reminds the international community that the terrorism scourge requires a global response under the auspices of the United Nations (UN),” stressed the Head of State.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea