APS : Sunday, 12 March 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria vigorously condemns the double terrorist attack perpetrated Saturday in the Syrian capital Damascus against innocent citizens from various Arab countries.
“We vigorously condemn the double terrorist attack perpetrated Saturday in the Syrian capital Damascus against innocent citizens from various Arab countries which caused the loss of several human lives and in which many people were injured,” said Saturday the spokesperson of the ministry of Foreign Affairs Abdelaziz Benali Cherif in a communiqué.
“In this tragic circumstance, we reiterate our natural solidarity with the Syrian people and government and with the peoples and governments of the other brotherly countries affected by this heinous act,” added the source.
“We reaffirm our commitment to fight terrorism under all its forms and to continue assuming our responsibilities within the international community to defeat it,” underlined the statement.
“While expressing our heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims of this terrorist attack and our wishes for a speedy recovery to the injured, we call for increased solidarity and cooperation to strengthen collective Arab security against the phenomenon of terrorism,” concluded the communiqué.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya