APS : Tuesday, 18 September 2018
ALGIERS- UAE Minister of Economy Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansoori said Monday in Algiers that his country wants to strengthen bilateral cooperation in tourism in Algeria,
which has the required geographical and historical potential to develop the industry.
After being received by Abdelkader Benmessaoud, the minister of Tourism and Craft Industry, the Emirati official said the two sides “agreed to combine investment efforts in tourism between the two countries which seek to beest the bilateral partnership.”
The United Arab Emirates is “operating in a series of tourist projects in Algeria, the UAE minister said.
“The two countries want to extend partnership to the international level through a tourism system based on bilateral or trilateral investments, especially hotels and tourist resorts.”
Cooperation also includes “exchange of experiences and visits” between Algerian and Emirati operators he said, in addition to Algeria’s participation in tourism events hosted by the UAE for the promotion of tourist destinations.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied