APS : Sunday, 16 September 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel will co-chair on September 17- 18, with United Arab Emirates’ minister of Economy, Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansoori,
the 14th session of Algeria-UAE Joint Commission in Algiers, the ministry said Saturday in a statement.
The two sides “will assess cooperation between Algeria and the sister country of the United Arab Emirates in various fields and explore the opportunities to enhance and extend bilateral relations, in the best interest of the two countries, in line with the guidelines of the leaders of the two States, Abdelaziz Bouteflika and Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nehyan,” the statement said.
Several cooperation agreements in different areas will be signed by the two sides at the meeting.
On the sidelines of the joint commission’s work, the Emirati minister of Economy will hold “discussions with high government officials.”
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied