APS : Tuesday, 18 September 2018
ALGIERS- The 14th session of the Algerian-Emirati joint commission, held Monday in Algiers, wrapped up with the signing of four bilateral cooperation agreements in religious affairs, culture,
civil engineering and industry.
Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel and UAE Minister of Economy Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansoori signed the 2019-2020 executive programme for the cooperation agreement between Algeria and the United Arab Emirates in religious affairs.
The two ministers also signed the executive programme of cultural cooperation between the two countries for the period between 2018 and 2020 and a memorandum of understanding relating to infrastructures.
The director of the Algerian Institute of Standardization and the UAE Authority of Standardization and Metrology signed a memorandum of understanding on artistic cooperation between the two sides.
The two countries have agreed to hold a meeting between the businessmen of the two countries in Algeria in 2019.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied