APS : Thursday, 15 September 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria represented by the National Tourism Office (ONT) will participate in the 38th International Tourism Industry Show in Paris, France, from 20 to 23 September, said Thursday the ONT in a statement.
The Office aims through this fair “to promote Algeria destination” in one of the major international tourism shows.
The Algerian participation in the fair is very important, especially as France is among the major travel markets and among “the top 10 tourist emerging countries to Algeria,” as well as the presence of a large number of Algerians settled in France and French who lived in Algeria, said the statement.
With a view to improving the Algerian participation, the ONT reserved an area of 250 square metres to host the Algerian stand, which will highlight the tourist sites and products of Algeria destination.
The 2015 edition was marked by the participation of over 1,200 tourist companies from 160 countries over an area of 27,000 m² and drew some 29,500 professional visitors.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار