APS :Thursday, 12 November 2020
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned on Thursday the terrorist attacks which targeted the locality of Muidumbe, in the region of Cabo Delgado, in the north of Mozambique, leaving dozens of victims, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement.
“Algeria strongly condemns the terrorist attacks which targeted the locality of Muidumbe, in the region of Cabo Delgado, in the North of Mozambique, leaving dozens of victims, including notably women and children,” said the source.
“Algeria expresses its full solidarity and support with the brotherly Mozambican people and government in this tragic ordeal and reiterates its unfailing commitment to supporting the international and regional efforts aimed at eradicating terrorism,” said the ministry.
More than 50 Mozambican civilians were beheaded, several of them dismembered, in a new terrorist attack last week in the province of Cabo Delgado, according to several media outlets.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president