APS : MONDAY 09 SEPTEMBER 2019
ALGIERS-Algeria has strongly condemned the terrorist attacks having targeted, on Sunday, two towns in northern Burkina Faso, said the Foreign Ministry’s spokesman Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“We strongly condemn the terrorist attacks having targeted, on 8 September 2019, two towns in the province of Sanmatenga (northern Burkina Faso), leaving dozens dead,” Benali Cherif told APS.
“The indiscriminate and heinous persecution of terrorism against defenceless civilian populations reveals the despair of the terrorist enterprise and strengthen our determination to combat this scourge,” added the Foreign Ministry’s Spokesperson.
“We express our entire solidarity with the government and people of Burkina Faso brothers,” said the Foreign Ministry spokesman Abdelaziz Benali Cherif after extending sincere condolences to the families of the victims.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine